Hope you’ve all had a lovely week so far, and if you haven’t, fret not because I’m here today with a solution to all your shopaholic problems (not gonna lie, this has got my wallet thanking me and yours soon will too). Shopback Singapore has invited me to try and review their website and honestly, no lie, it gives you money to shop. I’ve been raving about this concept known as Cashback – basically how it works is, it places a certain percentage of the total amount that you’ve spent on various online shopping websites back into your shopback account! It may sound too good to be true, but I guess there is such a thing as heaven on earth, hehe.
As I’m not the best at explaining things clearly, this video should do the trick:
So simply log onto Shopback Singapore and receive an unlimited amount of savings on your favourite online shopping stores through discounts, promo codes, and even coupons! They give the best deals for clothes and accessories.
Plus, I DEFINITELY need this website now that I’ve found my new favourite online shopping platform – Zalora. Y’all have to see these pieces, I’m legit so in love♥Zalora discount codes and coupons. Not only that, you can save more with cashback on top of Reebonz discount codes, AND they even have deals for NET-A-PORTER.
Right, now that I’ve let you guys in on my little secret, you can shop til your heart’s content without having to worry too much about emptying out your wallet.
Have fun my lovelies! xx
Outfit details all available on my instagram! (@soniaseraphina)
1. A pencil skirt
- It looks gorgeous on everyone, plus it elongates the body due to the nature of it being high waisted.
- Shop the outfit:
2. A good pair of heels
- They don’t have to be very high, could just be your everyday pair of chelsea boots or even an inch of elevation in your uggs – every inch helps hunny.
3. Wearing black
- Black is generally known to be a slimming colour, therefore, by my logic, the slimmer you look, the taller you’ll appear to be.
(That’s, of course, until someone stands next to you and uses you as an arm rest for the millionth time in your life. *eye roll* Come on guys, its getting old.)
- Top & Jeans: Topshop
- I don’t know why, I don’t know how, but I have discovered that gladiators somehow make my legs look longer – which is amazing because they’re so comfy and on top of that they look good with so many outfits. Who says beauty is pain?
- Sunglasses: Cotton On
Denim Jacket: My sister bought it in Bangkok
Romper: H&M (It was gifted to me by my friend – thanks babe!)
Gladiators: Asos – New Look
5. Cropped/knotted tops
- By shortening the length of your top, it naturally gives more visible space to your torso, overall a good combination if you pair it with my up-coming Tip #6, in lengthening your body.
- Top: Boohoo
Bralet: Cotton On Body (Also a gift from the same friend – isn’t she just full of sugar?)
6. High Waisted ANYTHING
- Because you have now done Tip #5, you’ll have plenty of leftover space in your new-found lengthened torso to start your jeans/shorts/skirt at a higher point – giving your legs the freedom & ability to go on for days.
- Flannel: Primark
7. Shorten your hair/Put it up in a ponytail
- Recently I found out from my hairdresser that having shorter hair actually makes one look taller because longer hair tends to weigh your body down.
- Also, if you put your hair up, there’s literally not much of a length that could possibly be weighing you down. As they say – business in the front, party in the back.
- Picture on the left (excuse the untamed eyebrows): –
- Picture on the right: –
Now put everything together and you’ll basically look 7ft tall!
Also, please girls, always remember that it is okay to be short and it is important to love our bodies no matter what. So don’t let a simple thing like your height get you down. I mean, let’s face it, we’re already as close to the ground as we possibly could be anyway.
And besides, being a tiny human being comes with many perks, but I’ll leave that list to be discussed the next time.
Gorgeous Designs | Unique Shoes | Wedding Dresses
Hello everyone! I hope you’ve all had a great weekend and an even better start to your week. Last Thursday, I was blessed with the amazing opportunity to attend the Boohoo SS17 Press Day along with the other Boohoo Student Ambassadors and I must say that Boohoo customers are definitely going to kill it in the outfit department this Spring & Summer of 2017. The collection features plenty of unique pieces that are jaw-droppingly gorgeous and I honestly cannot wait to parade them around London & Singapore. They’ve even got wedding dresses in store for you guys. Yes, you didn’t read that wrong. They are, in fact, releasing a line of wedding/bridesmaids’ dresses. I mean seriously? It’s genius – an online retail brand selling wedding dresses. Like, helloooo bigger matrimonial budget.
Also, I apologise in advance but you might be a tad bit envious after reading what I’m about to say. I had the pleasure of getting a free hand massage at the Nip+Fab booth at the Press Day (along with a few Nip+Fab freebies in the goodybag) and I kid you not, it was literally the most relaxing thing ever. If you’ve never had a hand massage, you have not lived my friend. (Excuse the level of dramatics – I am, after all, half Indian.)
Getting back on track, I can’t wait for the SS17 collection to be dropped, hopefully you guys will just adore it as much as I do. It is definitely worth the wait ♥
Let’s stop here for today.. I could just go on forever. Don’t hesitate to leave a question or even a hello in the comments section below & remember to give a like to this post if you’re as excited about this season as I am!
Anyway, I’ll catch up with you guys later!
Shop My Outfit:
It’s coffee – who doesn’t love coffee?
I always need caffeine to get me going before I start my days. It gets me feeling fuzzy and warm during the cold days – which, by the way, is a terrible combination for maintaining a good figure.
It smells heavenly.
It has a really earthy scent and look. Plus it doesn’t just have good aesthetics while smelling good, it’s probably an infusion of coffee and tea with several unique tastes combined into one.
It doesn’t feel heavy like other coffees.
This has a lot to do with the ingredients that they’ve used. Unlike other coffees, the ingredients are very beneficial to one’s body. They’re supposed to be able to accelerate your current weight loss efforts (working out, eating clean, etc.).
Summer body all year round!
When it starts getting colder, I usually lose any figure I possibly had before. In other words, I normally look like a sack of potatoes whenever summer rolls around so I’ve literally been thanking god for caffeine that actually helps me keep my ideal physique instead of contributing to the weight wagon all the time- it’s like a miracle in a cup.
For 20% off your order simply quote “SONIASERAPHINA20” before you checkout!